CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO SUPPLY CHAIN ISSUES, SCHUTT HAS ADVISED THE O2 MAXX WILL BE OUT OF STOCK UNTIL LATE 2022.
The O2 Maxx features both TPU and Redundant padding. The TPU is positioned over the shoulders providing enhanced impact absorption and the energy lock padding is rate sensitive, so the harder the impact, the greater the resistance to force. The clavicle channel system absorbs impact around the AC joint. The O2 Maxx arch design reduces weight without sacrificing hit zone protection. The ventilated arches with raised corrugation and 7mm vent holes encourage air flow to reduce heat buildup.
- The QB/WR pad offers an attached back plate and smaller arch cut to reduce the plastic that gets in your way.
- The arch cut allows maximum range of motion and mobility.
- Ideal for Quarterback and Wide Receiver positions.
- The Skill features the deepest arch cut we make, giving you a wide range of motion while keeping a long cut giving you the extra protection.
- Designed for Running Back, Tight End and Defensive Back players.
- The OL/DL features our exclusive non-epaulet design available only from Schutt Sports.
- The elimination of the epaulets on this pad gives you a huge advantage, the opponent has nothing to grab and leverage against you.
- Specifically designed for Offensive / Defensive Line players.
- All Purpose pad protectile still allowing for maximum Flexibility and range of motion.
- Ideal for all positions.
The ALL_NEW O2 Maxx is available in 4 styles
- All Purpose
Size – Shoulder Width
- Small – 16-17″
- Medium – 17-18″
- Large – 18-19″
- X-Large – 19-20″
- 2X-Large – 20-21″
- 3X-Large – 21-22″
Find more Shoulder Pads Here.
Find Helmet options here.