Currently unavailable due to supply chain issues, Schutt has advised the Air Maxx Hybrid will be out of stock until late 2022.
Schutt Air Maxx Hybrid Shoulder Pads
- Mix of ultra-protective Air Management and lightweight heat management padding
- Air Management padding in the main hitting area over the shoulder helps to disperse impact energy
- Heat management padding with perforated EVA provides ventilation
- Performance stitching in the shoulders for a closer fit
- Energy Lock Technology redundant pad
- TPU padding in the shoulder for even more protection
- Super light construction to help you keep your speed
Built for quarterbacks and wide receivers, this pad includes an attached back plate for extended coverage. The smaller arch cut keeps the weight down, while a swivel front is preferred by quarterbacks for its freedom of movement.
Designed with running backs, wide receivers and defensive backs in mind, these pads have a deep cut arch that allows you to move freely. The super light construction is meant to help skill players keep their speed without sacrificing protection.
A pad designed for multi-position players like linebackers, fullbacks, and two-way linemen, these pads are built for full range of motion. Thick belts and longer arch cuts made this a heavy duty option for a rugged player.
Lineman will recognize the distinctive Schutt design that eliminate the epaulets, taking away grab points and leverage from your opponent. The shoulders have a contoured shape that matches the slope of your shoulders for a great fit.
AIR MAXX Hybrid is available in 4 styles
- All Purpose
Size – Shoulder Width
- Small – 16-17″
- Medium – 17-18″
- Large – 18-19″
- X-Large – 19-20″
- 2X-Large – 20-21″